Shipping and Delivery
- Delivery prices do not include freight.
- Perth metro area only: $280
- Regional Western Australia only: $480
- Australian Interstate only: Free shipping to Melbourne depot
- Prices on deliveries outside these areas are conditional on individual shipment circumstances.
- Infresco uses UPS Ground to ship our products. We find this service works well, is very price competitive and gives reliable tracking. We will occasionally use alternative carriers including FedEx, Australia Post or Common Carriers (trucking companies) depending upon the size and nature of your shipment.
- “In Stock” product orders ship within 1-3 business days and can be expected to arrive within 5-10 business days.
- “Vendor Stock” and “Special Order” shipments may take additional days to process. Every effort is made by our team to expedite your order and keep you informed of shipment status.
- “Out of Stock” items will incur longer delivery times, depending on the product.
- Customized products and oversized or extremely large products may incur delays and will require longer delivery times.
P.O. Box Shipping
- We can ship to your PO Box where the given address matches your credit card billing address. Expedited shipping and shipments requiring a delivery receipt cannot be made to your PO Box because of carrier restrictions. Please contact Infresco for help with shipping to a PO Box.
- We are continually expanding our shipping services to additional countries.
- Some products may not be eligible for international shipping. Please contact our customer service team for help with ordering from outside Australia.
- APO/FPO/DPO (Army Post Office/Fleet Post Office/Diplomatic Post Office) addresses are for U.S. military/government personnel stationed overseas. Shipment to these facilities is normally 5-10 days.
Alaska and Hawaii Shipping: (Sub Heading)
- Due to carrier restrictions, we cannot ship some items to Alaska and Hawaii.
For feedback or questions, please contact Infresco: firstname.lastname@example.org