Pizza OvensGas or Wood fired
Pizza ovens are a wonderful addition to any alfresco kitchen.
With a gas-fired pizza oven, you can be catering for a horde in just 15 minutes flat. With pizzas only taking several minutes to cook, many of our clients use their pizza oven more often than their BBQ!
Wood fired pizza ovens are a stunning feature in your outdoor area. Once alight it gives the ambiance of a traditional wood fired pizza’s and a great talking piece.
Before choosing a pizza oven, there are important points to consider. Be sure to check out our FAQs at the bottom of this page.
Infresco’s Range of gas fired and woodfired pizza ovens caters for all requirements. We have small to extra large pizza ovens, indoor use approved to outdoor use only and pre-built units to DIY units. Infresco can install, flue and build bases for your new pizza oven. As a manufacturer we have many options and styles to choose from.
Infresco Gourmet Gas-Fired Pizza Oven
This Indoor/ enclosed area approved (WA ONLY) Gas fired pizza oven is the perfect addition to your new alfresco area. Heavy duty construction.
- Manufactured in Australia by Infresco
- Commercial quality
- Suitable for installation in outdoor or enclosed areas when installed with appropriate ventilation in Western Australia Only.
- Heavy stainless steel construction 1.2mm 304 grade
- Stainless steel burners
- Flame failure devices fitted for your safety
- Electronic ignition
- Natural Gas or LPG
- Approx size: 765mmW x 850mmH x 610mmL
Gasmate Pizza Oven
AGA certified for Outdoor use only
- Stainless steel or black vitreous enamel
- Stainless steel burners with 21Mj/h output
- Size: 580mmL x 630mmD x 810mmH
- Heats up and ready to go in under 10 minutes
- Use to cook a variety of food- from cooking pizzas with delicious wood fired flavour to a beautifully cooked roast dinner
- Cooks up to 3 pizzas at a time
- Black enamel or stainless steel outdoor oven features practical oven light
- Convenient electronic ignition
- Includes woodchip smoker box for extra flavour
- Large viewing window and temperature gauge
- Powerful 21Mj/H stainless steel burner
- Easy clean viteous enamel interior
- Includes food safe ceramic pizza stone
Infresco Piccolo Wood-Fired Pizza Oven
Manufactured in Australia
Comes with galvanized base on caster wheels
Stainless steel finish front surroundings
1280 Degree rated insulation for maximum heat retention & efficiency
Extra thick- premium refractory dome
Galvanised flue & hat
Made with heavy duty alumina refractory bricks
External Dimensions 1080mm Depth x 905mm Wide
Internal Dimensions 920mm Depth x 770mm Wide
Venice traditional Pizza oven – Installation included
Brick base installed at your home*
Before selecting your pizza oven, please read the FAQ’s below. Government regulations apply to both gas and wood fired pizza ovens
If I place a pizza oven on a combustible surface such as timber cabinets, can it start a fire?
Yes! Please ensure that your pizza oven will be placed on a non-combustible surface.
What is Flame Failure?
Infresco Gas Pizza Ovens have flame failure devices fitted to the burner. If the flame goes out, the gas will automatically shut off within seconds. Also, to turn on the pizza oven, a seperate ignitor button must be pressed at the same time as the knob is turned, thereby making it much safer for children.
What are the Energy Safety laws that apply to alfresco areas?
First of all you must determine if your alfresco area is classed as “enclosed” or “outdoors”. See The Energy Safety Website for more information or click this link.
In a nutshell, if your alfresco area is classed as “enclosed” you must comply with the following:
• I. Your gas pizza oven must have flame failure devices fitted to every burner and be licensed for indoor use
• II. Your gas or wood fired pizza oven must have a ventilation system which removes the fumes from the room
• III. Your gas or wood fired pizza oven must be installed on a non-combustible surface
How are Infresco Gas Pizza Ovens approved for indoor use?
We build our pizza ovens to commercial standards. An independent gas appliance inspector, approved by Energy Safety WA, individually tests every one of our flame failure pizza ovens. The inspector then places an approval badge on the pizza oven. This OUTDOOR OR INDOOR APPROVAL is compliant ONLY IN WESTERN AUSTRALIA.
Do Infresco Pizza Ovens work with natural gas or LPG?
We can make our gas pizza ovens to suit your requirements, whether natural gas or LPG. Your pizza oven must be installed by a licensed gas fitter. If it is natural gas it must be plumbed directly into the gas line (not a bayonet point) If your pizza oven is LPG and uses a gas bottle, you cannot use it in an enclosed area even if it has flame failure devices fitted. LPG gas is too volatile
Is natural gas or LPG safer?
First of all, both natural gas and LPG have no smell. A strong odour is artificially added so that people can detect the presence of gas. Natural gas is very light and will float upwards and dissipate. It is less volatile than LPG. LPG is much more volatile and heavy and will sink to the floor. The slightest spark can ignite it. Therefore, the use of LPG indoors is extremely dangerous. It is illegal to use a standard 9kg LPG bottle in an enclosed area.
Which is better, a gas fired or a wood fired pizza oven?
This is a personal preference. Some people prefer the wood fired taste produced by a wood fired oven or the ambience of a wood fired oven, but keep the following in mind:
Wood fired ovens:
• can take hours to reach temperature
• you need to keep firewood
• they may produce smoke (although shouldnt if lighted correctly)
• may be banned on days of extreme fire danger (contact your local authority for more information)
• require a lot of space as the walls need to be extremely thick to hold in the heat
Gas fired ovens:
• Reach temperature in about 15 minutes
• Are more predictable in their temperature
• Can still produce an authentic wood fired taste, particularly if you burn some hickory chips.
• Require less space
Can Infresco manufacture a pizza oven stand to suit my pizza oven?
Yes, Infresco can manufacture a cabinet or stand to suit your pizza oven. This can be made from either stainless steel or fibre cement with a steel frame inside. Keep in mind that a wood fired pizza oven can weigh over half a tonne