A well-chosen bench-top turns your alfresco kitchen into a masterpiece
Infresco give you a choice of 5 types of benchtops.
Usually we measure and install your benchtop as part of your complete alfresco kitchen. However, for DIYers, we can manufacture and supply your benchtop using the measurements you provide.
Granite Bench Tops
- Granite tops look stunning in your alfresco area.
- Infresco have a granite mason on site, so we are able to measure and install in a short period of time.
- Granite tops are non-combustible so it is safe for a barbecue to be placed on this surface.
- Dark coloured granite is our biggest seller, but lighter colours are also popular.
- Granite is a naturally occurring material so colour and appearance can vary.
- Note: prices of granite sheets may vary greatly depending on the design and rarity of the stone.
Stainless Steel Benchtops
- 304 grade and 1.2mm thick.
- Manufactured in our Infesco factory by our highly skilled metal workers
- Fibre cement substrate is placed beneath the stainless steel for added strength.
- Edges are neatly folded
CaeserStone Bench Tops
- Engineeered Stone
- Not suitable for outdoor alfresco kitchens (enclosed areas only)
- See the CaeserStone website for more information
- Note: prices of different Caeserstone designs may vary greatly
Zuccari Bench Tops
- Engineered Stone.
- Formed by mixing together crushed quartz (93%) and a polymer resin.
- Not suitable for outdoor alfresco areas. Use in enclosed areas only.
- See the Zuccari website for more information and scroll down to the “Granite” section.
- Note: prices of granite sheets may vary greatly
Tiled Bench Tops
- Infresco can tile your bench top with a tile of your choice.
- This is a very popular choice with DIYers,